Copyright Information

© Robbie Pink, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write, 2010-2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robbie, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

© Robbie Pink, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write, 2010-2020

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tomorrow

I have another outpatient procedure tomorrow, so I'll be reading more and then blogging as I'll be recuperating for about 2-4 weeks. Gives me lots of time to do my favorite therapy-Read! And under Doctor's orders I can't do anything too strenuous, to include bending, lifting, etc.

The weather has been nice lately so the little one and I have been walking the dog. Not that she or the dog really need it, but I do!



 Find my new blog now at:



No comments:

Post a Comment