Copyright Information

© Robbie Pink, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write, 2010-2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robbie, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

© Robbie Pink, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write, 2010-2020

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My, oh my, the Pain


Yesterday I found out I have a "serious" sinus infection and upper respiratory infection.
Not a single symptoms until Tuesday night; nothing. No cough, drainage, or anything.
Tuesday night; excruciating headache. Worse than when my head was bashed in the assault, and believe me I didn't think anything could be worse than that.
I saw the Doc on Wednesday and get four shots and three prescriptions. Now all I feel is just a nagging, throbbing ache in my head and nose. The one in my nose was caused by a nasal swab, when they were checking to see if it was the flu, hitting the swollen sinus, I skyrocketed out of my chair from that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment