Copyright Information

© Robbie Pink, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write, 2010-2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robbie, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

© Robbie Pink, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write, 2010-2020

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Awesome sight

I saw the most awesome (though a little gruesome) sight yesterday.
It happened so quickly and so closely it took a few moments for it to even sink in what I saw.
I was sitting in the car waiting for Bill while he ran inside to get something and all of a sudden I heard a high pitched squeal and looked to see what it was. At almost the same moment I heard a loud screech.
A hawk caught a squirrel! It skimmed right over the top of the car and into the air over the house!
That is the first time I've ever seen anything like that myself. I know you see things like that on TV sometimes, but I'd never seen it myself.
God's abundance even for the creatures of the air.



 Find us now at:



No comments:

Post a Comment