Copyright Information

© Robbie Pink, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write, 2010-2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robbie, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

© Robbie Pink, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write, 2010-2020

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Post Updates

I'm going to start posting my musings on my other blog. If you want to follow my thoughts, musings and have a glimpse into a small slice of my life you can follow the link below.
I will post a link back here from the below link when I post book reviews.
This will make things cleaner and easier to mange overall.
The link is:
http://thesoundsofliving.blogspot.com/






 Find my new blog now at:



No comments:

Post a Comment