Copyright Information

© Robbie Pink, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write, 2010-2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robbie, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

© Robbie Pink, aka RobbyeFaye and You Read Write, 2010-2020

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Perplexed

First off I have to say, that it was strange signing into my blog and seeing my Mother's pic! I forgot we posted pics in memory of our Moms on Facebook. Wow, did it bring the tears.

Well, I discovered a strange phenomenon, or maybe it's just me over analyzing things again. But, I've noticed that when I'm not feeling well (which is all too frequently anymore) that if I'm fixing a meal I tend to grab the plastic type dinnerware (not disposable kind) instead of the china/ceramic and when I'm feeling better I grab the china/ceramic.
Now, if it was disposable it would make sense, but it's not. And since I'm the primary cook and bottle washer around here, I'm perplexed as to why I do it. We don't have a dish-washing machine so everything is hand washed.  Any ideas?
BTW, for anyone (anybody??) wondering it wasn't that easy. A couple of days later it was back to the same old same old. So much for the honeymoon. She's wanting to add pink streaks now. Thinking it might be worth it if for no other reason than a second honeymoon, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment